K-M-P Paddleshift Kit For Porsche 996 & 997 Race Cars
The K-M-P Paddleshift Porsche system is a high quality pneumatic system specially designed for Porsche 996 and 997 racecars. All the components are designed to fit directly into a Porsche 996/997 racing car.
What's in the kit ?
The K-M-P Paddleshift Porsche system includes:
Paddleshift Central unit:
- Three valves
- Pressure sensor
- Pressure release valve
- 650 CC accumulator
Paddleshift High-End compressor:
- Easy to mount
- High specification
Paddleshift Paddle assembly:
- Available in 3 different models
- Easy to mount to steering wheel
- Deutsch connector
- Can be adjusted to suit driver preferences
- Standard 4 button layout
- RSR and 2010 Cup lay-out available
Paddleshift throttle blipper with special Porsche specific bracket:
- Push blip cylinder
- Mounting bracket for throttle pedal
Paddleshift shift actuator with brackets:
- Special Porsche gearlever
- bracket for shift actuator
High spec autosport wiring loom:
- Plug and play loom
- Can be adjusted to customer wishes
- No extra wiring needed
Additional info including an in car demo video and additional technical information on the system for the 997 can be viewed here ...
Please contact us for pricing information by clicking on the link below ...