The Tuners Group is as an official authorised dealer for the world reknowned, Japan based brake manufacturer, Project Mu.
About Project Mu
Based in Saitama in Japan, Project Mu has a worldwide reputation for precision engineering and incredible durability of it's products.
In recent years Project Mu have firmly established themselves as World leaders in Endurance Brake Pad technology.
Australian Motorsport SuccessProject Mu 6 Piston Racing Caliper
Though some of our Australian customers may not be familiar with the name Project Mu, you will no doubt recognise the company's successes in Australia, including...
- Targa Tasmania Outright Winner ... Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R Tony Quinn, Naomi Tillet
- Targa Tasmania 1st Place Showroom Class ... Mitsubishi Evo Greg Johnston, Mike Stoneman
- Targa Tasmania 1st Place Early Modern ... Mazda RX7 FD3S Ric Shaw, James Parish
- Bathurst 12 Hour ... 6 cars in top 10 places used Project Mu (and not one car of them needed a pad change !)
- Bathurst Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge ... round win by Tony Quinn using Project Mu brake pads
- 2008 WA Rally Championship Winner ... Subaru WRX Impreza Leigh Hynes, Stuart Percival
Project Mu Products Available
The Tuners Group is able to supply the full range of Project Mu products including ...
The full range of Project Mu Brake Pads in street compounds and racing compounds for Japanese and European vehicles (including Porsche), including:
- Project Mu Bestop Brake Pads
- Project Mu B-Spec Brake Pads
- Project Mu Type NS Brake Pads
- Project Mu Type HC+ Brake Pads
- Project Mu D1-Spec Brake Pads
- Project Mu Sports Inner Shoe
- Project Mu H12 Brake Pads
- Project Mu H14 Brake Pads
- Project Mu H16-03 Brake Pads
- Project Mu Racing Sintered Brake Pads
To help our customers and make it easier for you to select which Project Mu brake pad compound is the right one for your car, we have added a new overview page to our website.
Our new Project Mu Brake Pads Compounds And Specifications Overview contains specifications on the most popular Project Mu brake pads, conveniently listed starting with the milder street oriented pads, and progressing right through to Project Mu's awesome Racing Sintered brake pads.
So if you are in the market for a new set of pads for your car, check it out or bookmark it so that you have it handy for when you next need to replace your brake pads.
If the pads you want for your car are not listed on our website yet, please contact us and we will add the pads you need to our ordering system rightaway for you.
Brake Caliper KitsProject Mu 6 Piston Racing Caliper Kit
The full range of Project Mu Brake Brake Caliper Kits including:
- Project Mu 6 Piston Racing Caliper Kits
- Project Mu 4 Piston x 4 pads Racing Caliper Kits
- Project Mu 4 Piston Compact Mini Racing Caliper Kits
- Project Mu 2 Piston Rear Racing Caliper Kits
- Project Mu 6 Piston Slim Forged Caliper Kits
- Project Mu 4 Piston x 4 Pads Forged Sports Caliper Kits
- Project Mu Slim 4 Piston x 4 Pads Forged Sports Caliper Kits
- Project Mu Slim 4 Piston Forged Sports Caliper Kits
- Project Mu Forged Sports 4 Piston x 4 Pads SIDE-B Dual Circuit Drift Caliper Kits
Brake Disc Rotors
The full range of Project Mu Brake Disk Rotors including:
- Project Mu SCR Pure Plus Brake Rotors
- Project Mu SCR Brake Rotors
- Project Mu SCR-PRO Brake Rotors
- Project Mu Replacement Brake Disk Rotors For Nissan Skyline GT-R R35
Project Mu Accessories
The full range of Project Mu Accessories including:
Project Mu Brake Fluid
- Project Mu G-Four 335 Brake Fluid